CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Quick Trip

I drove out to California yesterday with Matt and Ally so that we could see our Grandma today. She has cancer that is spreading, so she is not doing too well. I had initially planned on coming out by myself, but Brandon wasn't too happy about that, so Matt and Ally decided to come with me. I'm glad they did because it would be a pretty boring trip without them and my seat partner, Lily!
We got into Aliso Viejo around 12:00 last night where we're staying at Ally's dad's condo. It's really nice and feels just like home (other than the screaming kids and it is nice and beautiful unlike my run down apartment)!
In a couple hours we're off to LA where my Grandma lives. I have a special project I want to do, so I brought my camera to take lots of pictures.
Tonight we are meeting my Uncle and cousins that I haven't seen for a long time. I hope it turns out to be a good day!
(And I'm crossing my fingers we have time to make it to the beach for my birthday present!)

No comments: